Hosting a Drive
We hope you will consider hosting a drive to help us send Laurel children back to school with the supplies they need to succeed. Download LARS’ School Supply Drive toolkit for more information on how to host a drive and what school supply donations are needed.
The toolkit includes:
- Flyer with a List of Needed Items, to advertise your drive
- Flyer with a List of Needed Items, to provide LARS' information
- School Supply Drive Sign for collection boxes/bins
- Tips for a Successful Drive
- Info Sheet for Collecting and Delivering Items
In order to ensure that students have the proper supplies prior to the start of the school year, we hope to begin distributing school supplies in early August.
Donations can also be dropped off at LARS during business hours: Mon, Wed, Fri 9am-2pm & Monday 5pm-7:30pm.
For additional information on LARS’ School Supply Drive, contact Alli Milner at 301.776.0442 ext. 34 or via our contact form.Get the Toolkit Goodness