If you are in need of immediate shelter, please dial 2-1-1 or visit 2-1-1.org to find the direct number for your county. 2-1-1 provides free and confidential information and referral, including help with food, housing, employment, health care, counseling and more.
LARS has limited funds to assist homeless clients with the following:
- Obtaining identification cards
- Obtaining birth certificates
- Obtaining prescriptions and other minor health expenses
- First month's rent or security deposit
- Obtaining drug treatment and certain mental health needs
- Financial support for clients to get the needed materials to start work, and assistance with child care expenses